If you're thinking about turning your single Figured license into a multi-farm (multi-enterprise) but you're not sure how it would work, check out the information below to see what it offers in comparison to a single license.
Switching to a multi-farm (multi-enterprise) allows you to...
- Have one Xero account with a single tax number for as many unique entities as you like
- Have a single streamlined chart of accounts across all of the entities
- Have multiple Figured licenses under the one main Figured farm link
- Fully plan and report on a single farm view...
- ...and then view all plans and reports on a consolidated view too!
- Create production trackers unique to a subsidiary farm - use the same sales and purchases accounts no matter how many beef trackers you need (Financial Farmer only)
- Raise invoices to Xero using the subsidiary farms unique tracking option (Financial Farmer only)
Looking to switch over to a multi-farm (multi-enterprise)? Check out the how to on doing it, or get in touch with the team if you've got a few more questions.