Figured has two products available for consolidated reporting, with them each having unique uses and options available.
Multi-farm or multi-enterprise is used when you have one Xero account with many entities inside that account, and you wish to have these under a single Figured farm. Multi-farm is available on Financial Farmer farms, multi-enterprise is available on Commercial Manager farms.
Multi-entity is used to consolidate existing Figured farms (all with unique Xero accounts) into a group to allow for consolidated financial reporting.
Multi-farm / multi-enterprise:
- Single Xero file with a single GST number
- Multiple entities (farming / non-farming) in the single Xero file
- One main Figured farm split up into many individual farms
- Full planning / reporting
- Production trackers and information (Financial Farmer only)
- Consolidated or "single farm" planning / reporting available
- Additional cost per "farm"
- Many Figured farms all with unique Xero files
- Consolidated financial reports pulled from the main Figured farms - no further reporting / planning, no single farm reporting available
- Can consolidate multi-farms into a multi-entity group
- Inter-entity offsets between the farms selected
- Consolidate account option available between the farms selected
- No additional cost