If you're thinking about turning your single Figured license into a multi-farm but you're not sure how it would work, check out the information below to see what it offers in comparison to a single license.
Switching to a multi-farm allows you to...
- Have one Xero account with a single tax number for as many unique entities as you like
- Have a single streamlined chart of accounts across all of the entities
- Have multiple Figured licenses under the one main Figured farm link
- Fully budget and report on a single farm view...
- ...and then view all budgets and reports on a consolidated view too!
- Create production trackers unique to a subsidiary farm - use the same sales and purchases accounts no matter how many beef trackers you need
- Raise invoices to Xero using the subsidiary farms unique tracking option
Looking to switch over to a multi-farm? Check out the how to on doing it, or get in touch with the team if you've got a few more questions.