Are you looking to get upskilled on a certain part of Figured? Just wanting some refresher training?
Register your interest to one of the webinars below, and when it's happening we'll send you a reminder email to join!
Our webinars are hosted by product specialists here at Figured, they're experts at the app and they can help you become an expert too.
Every webinar will feature a live Q&A session at the end of it too, for those questions that might've been missed during the main session.
You can join via your computer, phone, tablet, and you can dial in too in the event you don't have a connection to the internet.
Upcoming webinars (NZT):
- 17 April, 11:00am: Trading statements - 3 step year end valuations
- 24 April, 11:00am: Figured for sheep & beef farms
- 1 May, 11:00am: Figured for dairy farms
- 6 May, 2:30pm: Figured 101
- 8 May, 11:00am: Planning for the future with scenarios
- 15 May, 11:00am: Building your budget
- 20 May, 2:20pm: Figured 101
- 22 May, 11:00am: Shrinking the time to advisory with John Gibson, Head of Partner Channel
- 29 May, 11:00am: Management valuations and P&L reports
- 3 June, 2:30pm: Figured 101
- 5 June, 11:00am: Supercharged reports in Figured
If you've missed a webinar, you can watch them at our Youtube channel below.