How to customise your weights for a particular type of tracker.
- Select the “Tracker” that you want to customise weights for.
- Click on “Tracker Settings”.
- In the tracker settings window click on “Configure” button under the “Stock Weights” header
- Use the season selector on the top right to customise your weights for a particular year by clicking on the “directional arrows“.
- Then work your way through customising your individual livestock classes by clicking on “Edit”. You will need to enter the “Closing Live Weight (kg), Dress Out Percentages and Stock Units / head“.
- Click on “Save” then move onto the next stock class.
Alternatively if your farm is part of an organisation you could simply select “Set to organisation default” to update your stock weights.
Did this answer your question?