Setting up the integration
- Contact Agworld (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enable API access for integration with Figured
- Login to Agworld at https://my.agworld.com.au/login and select Account settings
3. Select User API from the dropdown menu
4. Under Access tokens, press Add and enter a description (e.g. Figured)
5. Highlight the newly generated Secret key and copy it to your clipboard (CMD + C (Mac), CTRL + C (Windows / Other), Right click > Copy (all))
6. Login to Figured at https://my.figured.com, open the farm and go to Settings
7. Select Agworld integration
8. Paste in your secret key copied from Agworld and select your Agworld account from dropdown list. Click Save
Your Agworld integration has now been successfully setup.
Importing your Agworld budget
- In Figured, select Production, then select your cropping tracker
2. Ensure your global date settings are set to Budget and click Crop season detail on your crop of choice
3. Click Import from Agworld button on the top right of the page
4. Select the Season you are importing in the dropdown
5. Select the Agworld crop you are importing. Once selected, data will be pulled in from Agworld including:
- Total area used by crop type
- Medium price and medium yield values
- Forecast direct cost activities as at planned dates
- Forecast sale amount and date
6. Link Agworld activities to Figured direct cost categories by selecting them in the dropdown
7. Once complete click Import into season budget
NOTE: Categories can be left blank if the values are not required in crop level budgets.
8. Imported production, cost and sale activities are now displayed in Figured budget.
Data is editable whilst the budget year remains unlocked by clicking the pencil icon on each line.
NOTE: the Agworld API is only accessible for farmers with a paid Agworld subscription, and is not visible for farmers on the free plan.